Transcript submissions

If you're admitted for the fall term, you must have final, official transcripts (high school and/or college) sent to the admissions office of the campus where you intend to enroll. These transcripts must be postmarked or electronically submitted on or before July 1. All other documents and exam scores must be submitted by July 15. 

All other documents and exam scores must be submitted by July 15.

Admitted freshman applicants

You must arrange to have an official, final high school transcript (showing your date of graduation) and any college/university official transcripts sent to the campus where you plan to enroll. Unless a campus requests it, do not send a sixth- or seventh-semester transcript.

Academic record information for applicants who have attended school outside the U.S.

The admissions office may make a preliminary evaluation of your application based on the information you provide on your application. However, if you are admitted, UC must receive an official academic record directly from each institution you attended, beginning with grade nine and up to and including the school you currently attend.

Each academic record must list the:

  • dates you attended the institution
  • titles of courses and examinations you completed
  • grades (marks) you received
  • the credential or diploma received with the date you received it

Because it may take some time for schools outside the United States to forward your records to UC, you are encouraged to have available legible photocopies of your official international academic records. Do not send records at the time of application. After you submit your application, be prepared to send these copies to the admissions office at each campus to which you have applied, only upon their request. Official academic records will be required at the campus you elect to attend.

UC recognizes that it may be difficult to obtain international records in the event of political upheaval or natural disaster. However, these situations are rare. Failure to provide official records may jeopardize your enrollment at UC.