Undergraduate students who would like to return to UC after an absence of one or more terms need to:

  • complete an undergraduate readmission application;
  • file it with the appropriate office;
  • pay a nonrefundable $70 application fee;
  • meet the published deadlines; and
  • include official transcripts for work taken at other institutions (including UC extension).

For detailed information about readmission, check the general catalog of each campus: