Ensuring Transfer Success
This one-day community college counselor institute provides new and veteran counselors with comprehensive information about UC transfer admission policies and practices.
Ensuring Transfer Success (ETS) is a collaborative project of the University of California and the California Community Colleges.
The information provided is designed for community college staff and faculty who are involved in preparing transfer students for admission to UC, including academic counselors, transfer center directors, articulation officers, student services officers, EOP counselors and disabled student services counselors.
ETS 2016 dates and locations
- May 10: Anaheim - Wyndham Garden Grove (formerly the Crown Plaza)
- May 11: Ontario - Ontario Airport Hotel
- May 13: Concord - Hilton Concord
For more information and to register for the conference, please visit the ETS website.
- UC Campus Updates [PDF]
- Advanced Evaluation with Q & A [PDF]
- Advising at UC: It Takes a Village [PDF]
- All Majors are Pathways to Success [Prezi]
- Blue + Gold = Green: Big Picture to Practical Tips on Financing Education [PDF]
- Don't Be Afraid of the UC Transfer Admission Planner (TAP) [PDF]
- Non-CCC and International Courses: Are They Transferable to UC? [PDF]
- The New Personal Insight Questions [PDF]
- Transfer Admission Basics for New Counselors [PDF]
All counselor and student resources are now accessible year-round from the Downloadable Guides page.
The Transfer Matrix and TAG Matrix are highly recommended resources.