Ensuring Transfer Success
This one-day community college counselor institute provides new and veteran counselors with comprehensive information about UC transfer admission policies and practices.
Ensuring Transfer Success (ETS) is a collaborative project of the University of California and the California Community Colleges.
The information provided is designed for community college staff and faculty who are involved in preparing transfer students for admission to UC, including academic counselors, transfer center directors, articulation officers, student services officers, EOP counselors and disabled student services counselors.
ETS 2015 dates and locations
- May 13: Anaheim - Sheraton Anaheim
- May 14: Burbank - Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport
- May 15: Concord - Hilton Concord
For more information and to register for the conference, visit the ETS website.
- UC Campus Updates [PDF]
- Evaluating Transcripts from Hell [PPT]
- How UC Campuses Select Transfer Students [PPT]
- Program Spotlight: Business [PPT]
- Transfer Basics for New Counselors [PPT]
- To Award or Not to Award: How UC Evaluates Non-CCC Courses [PPT]
- The New UC Information Center [PDF]
- Using the UC TAP Tool to Prepare for Admission to UC [PPT]
All counselor and student resources are now accessible year-round from the Downloadable Guides page.
The Transfer Matrix and TAG Matrix are highly recommended resources.