Transfer Admission Planner
UC TAP is an online tool to help prospective UC transfer students track and plan their coursework.
The UC TAP tool is designed for use by UC students transferring from California community colleges, including those students who are seeking a Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) with one of the six participating UC campuses.
Students can use the Transfer Admission Planner to enter their coursework (completed and planned) from the very beginning of their college careers, or at any point when they decide to transfer to a UC campus.
The planner helps students track their progress toward meeting UC's minimum requirements, and allows UC staff to communicate important information to prospective transfer students.
Campus transfer resources
- UC Berkeley Community College Transfer Center
- UC Davis transfer admissions
- UC Irvine Community College programs
- UCLA Center for Community College Partnerships
- UC Merced transfer student program
- UC Riverside transfer admissions
- UC San Diego transfer admissions
- UC Santa Barbara transfer admissions
- UC Santa Cruz transfer admissions