These tools were designed to provide access for campus administrators and OP staff to relevant application information during the admissions cycle:
- applyUC: Look up applications, view high school profiles, read sheets and other reports, submit pre-authorizations and rollovers.
- Supplemental materials: Access XTCM, the Xerox-hosted site for all supplemental application materials (transcripts, letters, etc.) received centrally.
- Undergraduate Majors Database: Maintain your campus's majors and open/closed status.
- UC Review: Access the UC Davis-hosted site for transfer reviews and transfer academic planner information.
- UC High School Profile: Public link for submitting high school profile information.
- SharePoint: Access documents, reference materials, and timelines.
- Access to the Corporate Student System (CSS): School Code File
- Corporate Student System (CSS): Links to UAD input file specifications, element descriptions, submission deadlines.
- Corporate Student system (CSS) Data Dictionary: Input File Element Information
Pursuant to section 502 of the California Penal Code, unauthorized access to applicant information will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.